Monday, May 23, 2011

Hogman Visit Part 2

We had a good time spending time together at the house. But when things got a little slow Grandma always knew how to make it more interesting. While playing outside Isaac, our ball boy, collected every single ball in our small yard. He had quite the collection.Isaac loves his sister . . . a little too much at times. But I thought that was a precious moment caught.In preparation for all the family that was coming to stay with us, we decided to mop the floors. In order to make it more exciting I had all the boys get in their swimming suits (thank you Crystal for this idea) and let them go at it. It was brilliant! They loved it and my floor as well as the table legs got clean.Kyler learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. And frankly I was disappointed! I had always imagined the MormanAd experience- you know the training wheels get taken off and the father holds onto the seat, the child falls down a few times, and the father wipes the tears away- all of course happening to corny 80's music in the background. Well none of that happened! The wheels came off and we barely had time to turn the camera's one to catch him racing down the street. So proud of him!All the kids loved having Grandma there!Grandpa got in late on Friday, May 13th. But this is a picture of him holding Maggie the first time.Maggie and I are already in ca-hoots trying to talk Travis into going to Disneyland.On Monday before Grandma and Grandpa Hogman, and Tavia and her family had to go back home, we all went to Ogden. While there some of us were able to do I Fly. It's an indoor skydiving experience. Instructor, Tavia, Grandpa Hogman, Travis. Then Brennan, Junior, and Kyler. We were pretty impressed with these little guys. They weren't very excited to go at first and were pretty scared- heck I would be too. But they did it and they did great!!! We thought they were the bees knees. Then Tavia and her family went there way back to Rexburg, we had just a few more minutes to share with Grandma and Grandpa before they left. So we headed for a park just to play for a little while longer. It is always so great to have family around. Though this time I probably was a basket case with all my emotions being all over the place afte having a baby. But it was nice to have them here. And as always it makes my heart happy to see Travis with his side of the family. He misses them more then he would like to let on and so to see him so happy makes me sooo happy! We definitely need more Hogman time in our lives.

2 comments:

Erin Darrington said...

Can I just say how much I love Eldon's GQ swim suit pose haha. Your family is so cute. I hope you get your hormones back to where they should be. I had horrendous baby blues, if you ever need to vent please email, comment on my blog... whatever you need to do and I'll sympathize whole heartedly.
Love to you and yours cute lady

Andrea said...

Loved the pictures! Your family is adorable!