Friday, May 6, 2011

Other Hospital Pics worth Remembering

These pics are not in the right order by any means but they are pictures that I wanted to remember. So here is Maggie coming home for the first time: Watching the royal wedding live during an early morning feeding.
Our Pediatrician Dr. Ching and our Mom/Baby nurse Naomi Travis and Maggie enjoying some rest.
My fabulous Doctor, Dr. Hansen with Maggie.





Katie and Celia visited me quite a few times in the hospital and it was so nice to have visitors to help keep my mind off the waiting!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I am blown away by YOU! Great job my friend. Congrats on your beautiful new baby GIRL. Wish we lived closer!!

Sarah said...

I wish I were closer to come visit you... You've been in my thoughts lately. Love you girl! Miss you lots:) Enjoy your princess! Having a daughter is the GREATEST!

Melissa said...

I found your blog from another person's blog that used to be in our Rexburg ward. I don't know if you remember me. Congratulations! 4 children now, wow!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

You are absolutely amazing! What a strong, beautiful woman! I love all the posts. Your cute little girl is adorable!

Christine said...

You look great! Nice that you have people close to you that are great friends.