Sunday, May 27, 2012

February 2012...that was 3 months ago

See true to my word I am catching up!  And I was so sad that as I went to do my February post I only found these pics...not that they or the memory isn't fantastic but I can't find our Valentine pics.  So I'll going to be on the look out for those.  But in the mean time here is the pics I could find.  My cousin Kimberly is wonderful.  We have always been close.  She came up to visit us and the boys loved it.  Especially Isaac.  They became the best of buds.  The first picture is of them together....right before she threw him not realizing that he isn't old or big enough yet to pick himself up out of the water.  Yes she almost drowned him, but when realizing her mistake she saved him and he came out of the water grinning from ear to ear.  He didn't punish her at all for her almost killing him, what a great kid!

Oh yes Kyler, thank you for making sure that Maggie was looking at the camera so that we could get a great picture!

My favorite Maggie swim suit ever!!!

Our Liechty friends joined us at the pool that evening and we were so happily surprised that the Aqua Run was up.  Travis and Chris had to race.

And both tried so hard to hit the other off.  Happy to say though my man won!!!
So how was your February???  Next post is March and Kyler's 6th birthday!!

No comments: