Sunday, May 27, 2012

March 2012...only two months ago

March is always a great month.  Mostly because of Kyler's birthday and though this post does have posts of his birthday party I will dedicate an entire post to his actual day because something incredible happened that day.  Something that was definately a miracle and I want to do it justice.  How about that for a cliff hanger.  Anyways in March Kyler turned 6, Eldon was 3 years and 9 months, Isaac was 2 years and 6 months, and Maggie was 11 months. 
Maggie is truly a girl, finger nail polish and my phone...and a Halloween sock don't judge.
After church we cuddled up and she fell asleep...pulling my hair.
Travis went on a business trip to Texas and for the first time ever I didn't run to my parents house...I couldn't because I have a Kindergartener now.
A picture of a picture of Travis riding a bull as a clown
Kyler's birthday was on a Monday so we had his party the Saturday before.  He wanted a How to Train your Dragon Birthday Party.  It was delightful!!!
All the Vikings!  The only girl Madi, covered up Gavin, sly JD, fierce Braddoock, strong Aiden, and Happy Caysen.  In front is the menacing Mason, always-on-the-look-out Brody, and the frightful Kyler.
After we trained a while we went in the backyard to fight dragons that looked a lot like brightly colored helium balloons.
Then in for some Viking Helmet cupcakes, Swedish fish, Dragon Blood Koolaide and sour eels.

 All of his friends were so polite and so fun.  After this we opened presents and then all the boys wrestled each other, and Madi ran back to her house not able to take it any more...can't say I blame her.  That was a lot of boys to deal with!  Travis then superimposed all their faces on Hiccups like his invite.  So fun! 
His Party was on St. Patrick's day.  So after everyone left we had a fun green meal.  My parents had come up and they ate with us.  Not to mention my Dad was the hit of the party and my Mom entertained Isaac or Eldon (they kept switching off party and Grandma Porter time).  Family is great!




Next Post is the super cool miracle post so stay tuned!!!!

No comments: