A few weeks ago we were able to get tickets to go to the Draper Temple Open house. It was wonderful! We had so much fun.
When asking Kyler what his favorite part was it was "The Bus!" or "The big light!" which is in the Celestial Room.
While we were in the temple we saw my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Dick who were visiting from Oregon. Though we have no good pictures of meeting up with them, it was so fun to see them! We didn't think we were going to be able to see them on our trip down. But their they were rounding a corner right behind us. I love it when I see family or friends in the temple because it makes me think that is what Heaven is going to be like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I just love going to temple open houses!! too much fun!
How fun, I didn't even know they were already having the open house for that temple! Love the story about seeing your aunt and uncle in the temple, I sure hope that's how heaven will be!
Cute little family pictures by the way!
We live TWO MILES from the temple! I wish I'd known you were coming! Shoot! :) Well, I love ya. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. It's beautiful huh? :)
So fun! i'm so glad you guys got to go. Seth and I were able to help with ushering and parking one day, wouldn't that have been fun if we'd run into each other? I love you!
That is fun! Glad you guys were able to go! Fun to see Kathy and dick too! :)
How neat to take your kids to the temple and show them the wonderful house of the Lord! I would love to take my children to an temple open house what a wonderful experience. I will never forget when we had the Portland Temple open house what a memory. I really felt peace there I made sure that is where I would be sealed to my hubby. I'm glad you got to go to something so special!
Post a Comment