Tavia and I hanging on to the bottom of the train.
And of course what trip to the park is complete without a ride on the Hurl-a-Whirl. And of course you must challenge each other to see how long the other can stay on . . . David won!
Brennan holding Eldon. I love it when they can play with cousins!
Also here are some pictures that I've meant to post but haven't yet. So why not add it to this already long post!
This is bath time at our house. I tried to capture the pictures above waist so that it wasn't questionable material posted. But Eldon sticks these foam numbers in his mouth and then crawls around the tub. Adorable.
Wow can you say Brothers? I never think they look alike in real life but then I see pictures like these and am blown away by their similarities!
Kyler taking a nap. Cracked me up that he fell asleep like this! What a stud!
We celebrated Valentine's Day the day before. Kyler and I set the tent up in the front room and got some Subway sandwhiches and had a campout for Papa! It was so much fun and of course we got the boys a little gift too, to celebrate the day. My gift was chocolates and it may sound really random but cleaning/sanitizing wipes! Man I love those things! It was a fun campout! Eldon was a little sad that he didn't have a girlfriend to spend the day with. We tried consoling him but as you can see it was no good, he was just too sad.
9 comments:
No, we're not sick of you, your family ROCKS! You guys have so many fun adventures!!!
I love that you are posting alot! keep it up! you guys have such a cute family. You guys do the funnest things! :)
That short film is awesome! Your video making skills are very impressive! I am jealous! Quite hilarious indeed. Well, yes, we are coming to Bear Lake this June. We will DEFINATELY be calling you. We would LOVE to see you guys. I'll email you sometime with the dates and such.
I love the picture with the boys and the towels on their heads. Way too cute. The train looked like a lot of fun! We miss you guys.
Jenni your post is so funny. Sorry about Eldon not having a girlfriend for Valentines Day. You know, give him time and he will have too many.
Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun:)
Hey you could of had Alaina shipped down there to make his Valentines way more fun, and I'm sure Alaina would of loved to get away from the 5 boys she has to put up with! :) How fun to set up camp in the living room. Looks like you guys had a great Valentines Day.
It is funny to see the two boys sitting together like they are with the towels because I too really see that they look similar there otherwise I have thought they really look different. But the older they are getting the more they resemble each other, definatly look like brothers.
CUTE family picture at the top of your blog. Just thought I'd let you know:)
This is great, I love your blog.
Post a Comment