Thursday, February 19, 2009

News Flash


Eldon Porter Hogman of Evanston Wyoming, was caught by his mother climbing the stairs. Yes this overactive boy, a week before turning eight months has accomplished stair climbing. His mother had no comment. His older brother, who is almost three, was not only excited by this development but was seen encouraging it. What is the Hogman home coming to?

4 comments:

Alli said...

HA HA HA oh man, good luck with that girl! They are so darling together.. isn't it fun having two boys close like that?? I loved it. and of course, still do.. yeah for me to have two girls like that now.. sadly they wont be that close in age.. :( but, hopefully they will play good together! :)

Anonymous said...

I am personally enjoying the one sock on, one sock off look. A casualty of the current event I imagine? :) Too cute, Jen. Too cute.

Jewls said...

Ha ha!! Oh boy! Good luck with that mama Jen!

Christine said...

Kyler is I'm sure so super excited his little brother is becoming more like a real human being, not just eating, screaming and messing his pants. He finally has a playmat that can begin to keep up with him. It's fun to watch him coax his brother on. Have fun with two active boys!