Well the answer is "yes" we are going to find out what we are having and in fact we found out on Friday. I hate to kill you with suspense or try to decieve you in any way in what the gender of our next baby will be. I hate to drag it on and on and the whole time just leading you around while you try to guess what we are having. I would hate to build the suspense to such a point that you have to cheat and read ahead earlier just to find out what we are having. So with out further ado let me give you some back ground information.
The story must start with Satan . . .as any good story does. I played the "Satan game" as I like to call it. Where you take a ring and a string and it goes around or in a line to tell you how many children you are having and what their genders are. I did the game about three years ago. It said boy, boy, girl, boy. And if you can't trust Satan then really who can you trust, so I was up for a girl. It wasn't until recently that it hit me that I had convinced myself that it was for certain a girl and that maybe just maybe it was a boy. So I had to get on my knees and repent for my strong girl desires. After coming to peace with whatever it may be and that I just wanted a healthy baby (but please let it be a girl), we headed to the Dr.'s office.
First my appointment was at 10:00 in the morning, then it was moved to 11:00 and then to 3:00 that afternoon. Then when I got there the Dr. ran out to deliver a baby. Suspense! So finally we got in there. Got the recordable CD going and the Dr. put the monitor thing (what else do you call it) on the belly and first shot there it is. There is the gender of the baby.
All I can say is . . . .Satan is a big filthy liar. Don't trust him.
P.S. Yes we are excited, I was a little disappointed but am very excited to have the third of the three amigos in my home. We don't have any names so suggestions are definately welcomed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Oh BOY!!! You make The CUTEST and most ADORABLE boys ever! You are such a great mom.. How fun will your two boys that are 15 months apart have? That is wondeful! I know you wanted a girl.. but, your girl will come! :) CONGRATULATIONS!
Ow wow! Three boys! That is so exciting! I'm really really really happy for you guys. Maybe Satan got the order mixed up to trick you because he is a tricky person. So maybe the order is boy, boy, boy, GIRL! You never know. Really, I'm very excited for you and your family.
CONGRATS!!!!!! All boys :) You'll get your girl, and yes satan is evil! I love the name Porter - especially for your little one, I also like Callahan, Conner, Crew - yeah I like "C" names... we are so excited for you!
HipHipHORRAY! I can only imagine the joys of boys! My mother-in-law had 4 boys, then a girl, then a boy, then a girl (not living) and then 3 boys (yea, big family full of boys). ALSO, there's 15 grandson's and only 6 granddaughters (I think I did the math correctly). Dan was so used to boys he had no idea what to do with our girls at first! When your little girl does come along, she will be sooo loved and protected by all the boys you have! I love that you call them the 3 amigos! I think that is so sweet! CONGRATS!
Hey dear friend Jen, I know this will be alittle girl for u.You know that the 3rd one is very lucky it could be a girl for sure, Heavenly father probably gave u a girl and gr8t name to call her by is Ashlyn or Katelynne.. Ur guys lucky number is 3 that is definely a little princess. Love ur friend, Marissa
Boy, oh boy, oh BOY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :)
I think you should name him ROODY. That was my confirmation word. LOL!
How fun! 3 boys, Travis must be so thrilled! Congrats, you will certainly be out numbered!
I think boys/girls come in groups (sometimes big ones!). My brothers would be glad for you to be having our girl and me to be having your boy, but I'm glad to have another girl, and I'm glad you are excited for a new baby boy! I hope I have a boy someday and I hope you have a girl, but if not, maybe your boys can marry my girls and it will even out!! :) Congrats!
Yay! Our boys will have to be best buddies! I really love the name Asher, but Josh has VETO'd it from pretty much the first time I rolled it off my tongue, so please feel free to use it.
Happy name picking!
You were killing me with the suspense and yes...I am guilty...I skipped ahead and couldn't figure out what satan was lying about! I had to go back and read your story...hahaha...serves me right! Your boys are so stinkin cute that you should just keep having them. We're sure as heck not getting any! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family. Can't wait to see the newest addition:)
Oh Jenni you make me laugh!!! Satan is a jerk and a big fat liar! Another boy tho- that is exciting :) I'm sorry you aren't getting your girl yet but you do have THE CUTEST boys ever!!
Congratulations on another boy! Josh was excited as he says we are destined to have only girls so now we have another boy to marry our 3rd daughter of whenever we have her. :) You are right Satan is a filthy liar. When I was pregnant with Alli, Josh's sister did that same thing on me and it said our 2nd was going to be a boy and I admit for some reason in the back of my head I though she woudl be a boy, but poor Josh REALLY thought we were going to have a boy because that game had proven correct for all 5 of his siblings!
How exciting to be on your third! I just found your blog. Your family is SO CUTE!! Way to go on having such cute boys!
This is the year of the boys... I am telling you! Everyone I know who is having a baby this summer or fall... is having a boy! Congrats!! Having three boys will be so fun and quite the adventure!
Holy Toledo... Ben is jealous! At least you don't have to change your blog title! Congrats Hogmans!
Jenni, thanks for looking us up! I'm so excited that you are having your 3rd little baby boy, Congratulations!
Another boy! Congrats Jen! You'll have a lot of fun with all three amigos!
Congratulations! my sister LOVES having three boys. and Megan is going to have another boy as well, she's excited! I know you will love it as well.
ps. sorry we didn't stick around after church the weekend you came into town... we had to get back to our house for company.. next time though =)
Post a Comment