In other news . . . Travis attended the Priesthood Commoration and had a great time.
We went to the local Safety Fair and got a free bike helmet. After getting his on Kyler looked at me and said "Alright let's go get my bike." Um . . .wish they were giving away those for free but no such luck! But here he is with his new helmet and he pretty much wants to wear it always.
My parents came up and we went to Fort Bridger. Eldon loved being outdoors! I love how it looks like he is giving the camera a thumbs-up! (Alright I am also aware that if Eldon was a teenager he would get beat up for wearing a hat like that . . . but it looked so cute in the store I just could resist buying it. When he comes of age I will make sure to call all of you so that I don't buy things worthy of him getting stuffed into a locker.)
Can you tell their related?
And I'm sure that this is what my family would have looked like crossing the plains.
13 comments:
Looks like you guys made it down to Peidmont! (where the kilns are)
My family has a ranch in Robertson. Fun place!
Hope your family gets to feeling better.
Happy Mother's Day!
You don't even look pregnant!!! I'm twice as big as you and not a day more pregnant! Ha ha oh boy... You look great and Happy Mother's Day!
Cute cute! I love that picture of Kyler and your dad! How are you feeling?
You look fabulous! I'm sure your tummy will pop out any time, but until then you can enjoy a flat tummy a little while longer! :) Glad you had so much fun with the fam! :)
You have such a cute little pregnant belly. I do have to say though, I look more pregnant than you, but mine's just fat. :-) Love the helmet, if I had one that cool, I would probably want to wear it everywhere too. He he he. Happy Mother's Day Jenni!
You look great! Seriously- way tiny tummy!!!
ok first things first.. WHAT THE HECK GIRL.. You don't even look pregnant. that isn't fair!
2nd. You do the funnest things! I love it! you have such a cute family and Kyler looks just like a porter! :)
oh I haven't read your blog in a while! Congrats on #3...you are brave! And your boys are so very cute. amidst a busy household, I'm glad you had a good mothers day...you deserve it!
You're 20 weeks pregnant???????? Are you sure???? Dang, you look A-MAZING!!! (Not that you don't look amazing when you aren't preggo) Congrats on the third one! :)
you don't even look pregnant girl. You look absolutely amazing!
I have to agree with everyone else... you don't even look pregnant! You do look fabulous though:) Any news on boy or girl yet?
Umm...you don't even look preggers! Congrats & are you going to find out what you are having?
ok, You're stomach looks awsome!!! I would never EVER think u were that far along skinny girl! by the way, how are u doing???? We're in VA while sky goes to dental school... Good luck with that growing family-they're adorable!
Post a Comment