So I've been meaning to post for a while now! So I have a few adventures to post about. Sorry but there will be a lot of pictures and a lot of talk! But here is what we have been up to, grab a snack and enjoy the show. A big Steam Engine stopped in Evanston for an hour and we were able to go check it out. Kyler loved it! And while all the other kids around cried when it blew it's whistle or made loud noises, he would slap his knees and laugh. What a ham!
On Saturday we decided to go on a little drive and picnic. We went to check out the Piedmont Kilns. We had such a fun time and it was such a beautiful day! 
Remeber Squeeze-Its? I couldn't resist buying them for our picnic . . .not as good as the memories!
We got lost and found ourselves driving right next to the giant windmills!
While up there we were able to see lots of new baby lambs and this adorable baby goat!
We stopped at a Resevoir and threw rocks in and enjoyed the sunshine.
Evidently we enjoyed the sunshine a little too much because this was the result! Sad huh? I'm such a bad mom!!
Then on Monday Eldon decided to get a little too close to a tool and got cut! It is his first big hurt! And he took it like a champion! 
Because of his cut we gave him a bath in the sink as to not get it bonked or soaked by Kyler and he loved it! 
Then today our good friends moved! We were able to watch Lindon while her parents packed up the last of the stuff. Kyler will definately miss playing with his biggest fan! 
5 comments:
I want to move by you!! you do the Best stuff ever! I am such a boring mom. we never do anything! :( You are a super mom. :)
How fun! I remember going to the Kilns growing up. Our summer ranch was just up and over the hills. Beautiful area...desert, but beautiful!
Your boys are growing up so fast!
You guys always have the funnest activities to blog about :) And you are NOT a bad mom! I hope I can be cool like you when I'm a mommy!
you guys do so much stuff together I love it! I wish there were things to go see around here in Utah. and you are a wonderful mommy!
You are always doing such fun stuff. You make Wyoming look like fun.
Post a Comment