Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Why we Love Boys

So last night I was changing Eldon's diaper and Kyler came up to me, rubbing two fingers together. He looked at me and said "This came out of Eldon's nose!" Unsure how or when I asked "Are you sure it came out of Eldon's nose?" the reply was "Oh, it came out of Kyler's nose!" "Well you need to go get a tissue and throw it away." Kyler looked at me and looked at his fingers and then said "No, I'll just put it back." And sure enough he proceeded to stick what ever it was back up his nose. Why do we love boys? Because they save us money on tissues!

8 comments:

Deanna said...

HAH!!! So fun! Boys are the bom...so darling. :)

Alli said...

ha ha that's so funny! what a cutie!

Andrea said...

That is awesome. I have never heard anything like it before. Hunter used to eat his and no matter what we did or said he didn't care. It wasn't until first grade and peer pressure that things changed. Peer pressure can be a great thing. Kyler comes up with so many fun things!!

Familia Morales said...

What a funny boy!

Vudochki said...

I think I need a boy in the house. We go through lot's of toilet paper, napkins etc. because of Mckenzie. :-)

Alicia Bunderson said...

that is hilarious! Your boys are so cute.

Erin Dooley said...

That's awesome!!!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Hahaha...haha!;)