So I have been getting Charlie Horses in the middle of the night. I've heard it said that the reason you get these is if your body isn't getting it's much needed calcuim. So medically speaking, it's in my best interest to have a big bowl of ice cream right before bed, right? It's all becoming more clear what has lead up to me not wanting to post a picture of myself, isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Absolutely, positively okay to eat ice cream!!! I do, and I'm not even pregnant!!! (guess that's why I don't post pictures of myself, too!)
i had that too and i found a solution that worked for me (this is assuming the charlie horse is in your calves like mine were). Just before you go to bed have travis rub your calves for a minute or two. Then bend your foot - first point your toes up to your knees and hold for a second, then point them down to the floor (like a ballerina)and hold for a second. Do 3 sets of 20. Every night I did this I was Charlie Horse free. Hope it helps! (oh and you definitely need the ice cream!)
Ice cream is always the best solution especially when you are pregnant and having charlie horses!! Gotta love it!! Good luck, and bring on the ice cream!
Seriously, when your prego anything goes! Enjoy it these next few weeks! What cute boys you have, can't wait to see how adorable this next one will be!
I don't see why anyone would question you! Ice cream is a staple in my diet... Before, during, and I'm certain that after this pregnancy I will forever be eating delightfully frozen treats!
We scream for ice cream!
p.s. I used to get those cramps all the time in my legs. Dr. recommended eating more bananas or drinking pickle juice..worked like a charm.
Of course! That is exactly what it means! When I was Pregnant I would come home and couldn't walk because my legs hurt so bad. I had to take extra calcium in the form of a pill. Then I would eat my bowl of ice cream so hey I was set!
I get them all the time! A big bowl of ice cream or a huge glass of chocolate milk will always help :)
Ha ha! You're hilarious! You eat that ice cream girl!!
Yes, yes & YES!!!!
oh man, isn't it so fun! the joys of pregnant! I had the same problem with Zack. SO you go girl with the ice cream!! :) your almost done! :) hang in there girl! you are so darling!
It's the most logical thing to do. Now what's my excuse?
LOL, I love your theory.
I hated those and I think that it's a great reason to eat icecream! It was good seeing you last sunday! You looked wonderful and your boys are so cute and are getting so big!
I always figured that when your pregnant you need to eat plenty of ice cream, because you're eating ice cream for two.
Post a Comment