Life has just been pretty average around here . . . nothing really new to report besides the fact that Baby Hogman is going to arrive in just under nine weeks. Once again no picture of me but if you close your eyes and think of Free Willy you'll basically get the idea.
Anyhoo back to the Hogman family. Here is the latest; Eldon is officially walking! He walks from room to room, especially if he knows he can do some service by helping with the dishes.
He has also become quite the climber. I was getting his bath water the other night to turn around and find him on top of the toilet. Yikes. He also climbed into his high chair and I found him like this:
I know boys got talent! Also I lost him the other day. Kyler and I looked and looked for him. I finally found him in the soon to be Nursery, asleep in the corner on my last load of laundry to do.
Yeah I'm not ready for another child, I can't even keep track of the two I've got!
Kyler is in the Why? stage. Wow do I not know a lot because I find myself scrambling to come up with some kind of intelligent answer. He is also very into finding bones . . . meaning he'll squeeze your arms, feet, hands, chin, head, anywhere just to announce, "Yep you got a bone there!"
He also has some new phrases he likes to say. Such as "This takes a long, long time!", "Um . . .that's a problem!", "I think we need to talk about it" and of course there is no talking him out of the idea that we are having a boy not a girl. He insists "Baby Sister" is on her way. Boy will he have a rude awakening!! Oh and his favorite color in the whole world now is orange.
Travis is hard at work on the basement whenever he has time to work on it.
He works so hard during the day and then goes down and works hard in the basement at night! As this picture proves is it also hard to work on it because we have no where else to put the stuff we have down there, anywhere else so he has to work around it!
He is simply amazing! He has a temp job with chevron to help with their turn around, so for the next three weeks he'll be working 6, 10 hour days. We feel very blessed to have this job to get us a little help us get to point B . . . whatever point B is.
As for the whole family we are trying to enjoy summer days by filling them with sprinklers and watermelon. Surprise, surprise Eldon hated the sprinklers! And yes that is a keying machine in the back ground . . . any of you who know Travis don't even have to ask why we have one of those!
Kyler thinks watermelon is the best thing in the world, it is his "favorite".
Eldon is already turning to comfort food!
8 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe that baby is coming so soon. Good luck with everything.
Joys of Boys indeed. :o)
Gotta love those boys!! What fun!! They are so cute!!
I love the way you word things. Thanks for a great laugh!
Your boys look like they have so much fun. :)
Oh Jenni! Your family is so cute! Nine more weeks? I can't believe it! Best of luck!
Thanks for an update! The pictures were great. I can't believe how grown up both the boys are acting.
P.S. I always told my boys "I don't know but we can find out." When I didn't know something and trust me there were and still are many of those. Turns out that approach keeps them interested in asking questions about everything and we get to learn together.
Love ya
Andrea
I love the picture in the high chair. He looks like he could be a contortionist. What cute boys Jenni!
And P.S. I'm sure you don't look like Free Willy. But that did give me quite the laugh.
Darling pictures! Sounds like you have been busy! Can't wait to see this new addition. your boys are so adorable!!
Post a Comment