Eldon had a mullet for the longest time. The Young Men in the ward thought it was hilarious! But then when the Young Women started to make fun of it, we knew it was time to get it done. I feel bad that I didn't get a very good picture of his grand mullet! But a few weeks ago (yes I just barely realized I didn't post about this), we cut his hair. I was so surprised at how well he did. He cried a little bit,
but for the most part just enjoyed sitting there and getting all the "oohs" and "aaahs" from all the women getting their hair done.
Here he is after. Doesn't he look all grown-up? Amazing at what a hair cut can do.
9 comments:
He looks very cute. It's amazing how they always go from baby to boy after their first haircut. I usually put it off until I can't stand it anymore just because they seem to suddenly grow up.
Eldon is so cute! I'm impressed he did so well. Elliana would freak out that some strange man was touching her head. As soon as I saw your pictures of the hot air balloons I knew that must be in Provo! Fun! We missed doing that this year because we were in Salt Lake but I'm glad you guys got to it.
What a handsome boy! And Jenni you are looking great:)
What a doll! He looks adorable! he did super good for what us hairdressers are use too at that age! He is super cute..
What a cute little boy! :)
Oh he's such a little stud!
He looks great! I need to cut my little mans' hair, too. Hopefully he'll handle it as well as Eldon! You look wonderful, by the way!
You have the cutest boys!!! I saw the pictures of the hot air balloons and my Dad, brother and his family have a picture in the same spot. They got up at 5 to head down there and Josh and I weren't as brave to wake the girls and join, it would have been fun to run into you guys though!
He is so cute! Sawyer would sooner die than let someone cut her hair. Believe me, Dayna and I have made several attempts to cut her bangs... hence the reason we're growing them out. Miss you! You look great! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment