Thursday, August 20, 2009

Have you Ever . . .

. . . felt like selling your children?






Not that I would really do it. It's just been one of those up-all-night-big-uncomfortable-pregnant-a-three-year-old-who-doesn't-want-to-share-a-13-month-old-who-is-into-everything-house-is-a-wreck-lots-to-do-don't-know-how-to-get-it-all-done days. But I still love my boys. . . I hope they still love me after today!! Heck maybe I'm the one who should be wearing a barcode!

7 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Isn't that so true!! I think we all feel like that sometimes, maybe more often than not!! Love that boy pictures, they are so cute! I can't believe how big they are!!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

oh Jen, how i have felt that so often! mostly that i should have a barcode on my forehead! i love you!!! When is our phone call?

Alicia Bunderson said...

Jenni you make me laugh! I feel like that and I only have a 6 month old.

Deanna said...

I loved this post...and I'm not even prego... I think there's a reason we don't come with bar codes stamped on our foreheads...you're an awesome mom. Keep it up! Darling pictures!

Sarah said...

I don't have any kids but I've often thought of selling a Husband:) Lol! The next time you're in Salt Lake we really need to get together and catch up. I've been craving some bbq wings! We're throwing a Halloween party this year so I'll be sure to send an invite you're way!

Jewls said...

Ha ha ha! You are an awesome mom, I can't imagine how exhausted you must be! Thanks for the laugh!

Andrea said...

No but I am all for lending them out sometimes on long extended stays. I got an offer on Alaina today at the Shirts family reunion. I said they couldn't keep her but were welcome to her for a couple of weeks. I never get taken up on the offer. It seems people only want them if they can keep them.