On Saturday our town did the last summer "Movie On the Wall". During the summer they project movies on the wall once a month. June and July both got rained out but on Saturday they were able to go through with everything. So we were able to go and here is how much we enjoyed watch "Bolt" out in the open.
We found this bike at Wal Mart on sale for "As is" and surprised Kyler with it that night. He loved riding it around before the movie started. I don't know if those sitting around us appreciated it though.
We found this bike at Wal Mart on sale for "As is" and surprised Kyler with it that night. He loved riding it around before the movie started. I don't know if those sitting around us appreciated it though.
I think Eldon just really liked the popcorn.
This is me and Travis, enjoying the evening,
Eldon by the end of the movie. He was tuckered out!
I don't know why I am posting this picture but I do it because of the request of a dear friend . . .though I am seeing her Saturday and she'll have to see this in person. But maybe this will prep her so she isn't so shocked when she sees me. So Michelle this is for you: Me at 35 weeks:
We decided to do a project today. We colored:
Put Stickers on (Kyler loves riding his bike so much he doesn't like to take his helmet off so that he's ready to ride it again):
And then we stapled it together to make a chain of how many more days until baby gets here:
5 comments:
I love outdoor movies. There isn't anyplace around here that does them anymore. I don't think my kids have ever been to one. Kyler looks like he has fun on the bike. Alaina just barely learned to peddle a tricycle. She hasn't been interested in getting on a bike yet.
You look great by the way!
Aww Jenni you look great!!! That's so fun that Kyler loves his little bike :)
I think you look way cute! What a fun project to do!
Lovin' the baby belly! Can't wait to see the little guy! Both your boys are so adorable!
You are looking fabulous! Enjoy that baby belly!
Post a Comment