Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blessings

We were able to bless Isaac two days ago. It was such a great day and you couldn't ask for a better baby!! He was happy all day long and even slept fabulously long that night!! There is just something so powerful in watching and listening to your husband use the mighty priesthood to bless your child. I got emotional as I watched him carry Isaac up and be surrounded by men that mean so very much to us.
Our Family!!
My Men! Have you ever seen such four great looking guys together in one place?
Travis and his folks.

Me and my amazing parents!! I love them and of course loved having them here! I still can't believe that these are mine! I'm a mother of three boys! Blows me away!

Travis' sister Tavia was able to drive down from Rexburg with her two boys to come to the blessing. Sadly David, her hubby was sick and couldn't make the drive. But we loved having more family here!!

Brennan and Junior came and Kyler was so excited to have them here. He called them simply "Cousins". It was very sad that they couldn't stay longer but we loved having them here for the blessing!
My Mother-in-Law came on Oct. 7th and was able to stay until the day after the blessing, when she flew home with Father-in-Law. It was so, so, so great to have her here. I know that I've said it a million times but I am so lucky when it comes to in-laws. They are all wonderful! And I truly enjoyed the time that we were able to spend together.
After we picked Vicki up at the airport we spent the day in Salt Lake, doing some shopping, getting Isaac's pictures done, and then going to Gardner's Village where these hilarious witches can be seen. It was so fun!!
Eldon and Grandma before church. Eldon of course is doing his usual smile!
Grandma and Kyler went on walks everyday, just the two of them. Kyler loved it and will greatly miss the one on one time with Grandma!
We went to the Kilns after Grandpa came here. Of course like Father like Son, they had to try to climb the Kiln. Travis was really proud to reach the top, I was really proud that he didn't die.

One thing that I love, love, love about my in-laws is how in love they still are. We loved having them here and can't wait for them to visit again . . . whenever that may be. We probably wont get both of them here again until we have another baby . . . 2012, I guess is when we'll see them again :)

11 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations! And BTW, YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Man, I'm jealous! :)

I spent MANY summers at those Kilns ... our family had a ranch just over the hills. :) Good times!

Your little guys are all so adorable! Fun pictures, too!

Erin Dooley said...

You guys are such a sweet family and you look beautiful! I wish we could've been there. What a special time in your lives.

Erin Darrington said...

What a fun and happy post! You and your family are beautiful.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Jenny dear you look great! Seriously just had baby #3 and you are so dang skinny!

Thank you for sharing such a special time with your family! Love all the pictures of you and your boys!!

Sarah said...

What a special day! And um hello SKINNY:) What a darling little family you have! I am truly envious.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Love the post and all the pictures!! You do have some good looking boys!! You look super good for just having your third!! Way to go!!

Alli said...

how adorable.. you have a fabulous family jen! :) Congrats!

Alicia Bunderson said...

you look amazing. I am so jealous that you look so good and this is your 3rd, where is all the baby fat my dear? You are just awesome. and your 3 boys are perfectly handsome!

Christine said...

What a beautiful family you guys all are! I'm glad you had so much fun with mom and dad! Boy has Isaac already started changing. He is a cutie, hopefully it won't be until 2012 that we get to see you guys again! Nathan always asks how big Kyler is now (life every week he asks that question) and with that same questions also asks if he can speak more now as well. He also misses you guys. Hopefully you all stay healthy during the flu season. Take care. Love ya

Andrea said...

Looked like a great day for a blessing. I'm glad you were able to have a fun week. Miss you guys.

Jami Berry said...

What cute boys you have! Baby blessings are always such a neat experience and it's great when you can have your family and friends there with you.