So we are still alive here in Evanston Wyoming, never fear! Life has been hectic but great. We've adjusted pretty well here with three little boys but of course we've had a lot of help with parents and friends so technically we haven't been alone for too long!

Kyler likes him and wants to hold him constantly. Eldon thinks he's the funniest thing ever and wants to pick his nose all the time.
I must get sentimental. Travis loosing his job has been a blessing in disguise. He has been here helping since day one. Honestly the thought of him going back to work terrifies me! I've had him here the whole time to adjust so I might go mad when I'm all alone with the three boys! He is such a great helper and I don't know what I'd do with out him. Also we have been so blessed. We have opened our doors to meals on the front porch or people just randomly stopping by and giving us things. Or envelops with no return name on them presented to us! I just am amazed at the generosity of our ward and the knowledge that God is mindful of us and sending us blessings from our efforts of living righteously. Also bodies are amazing! Who would have guessed that two and a half weeks ago I had given birth!
I'm up and doing all the things that I did before. I feel great! And I even fit into my pre-pregnancy pants! Yeah that was pretty exciting! We are just so blessed I can't believe it!
Isaac is a great little lad! He, of course, has acid reflux. I shouldn't be surprised! All of our boys have been blessed with this!
How would that be to have a baby that just spit up every now and then?? I mean what do mothers do with themselves when they don't have to change themselves and baby every twenty minutes from milk pouring out of every facial opening? But besides that he is perfect!!
He eats literally every three hours on the nose, he is very punctual! At his two week check up he had gained almost a full pound and is looking great! He doesn't cry very often and is just a clam, sweet little man. The best thing we've discovered about him this week is he has DIMPLES!! We've not captured them in a picture yet but as soon as we do we'll post it.
So everyone, the church is true, God is mindful of us, and families are eternal! Life is Grand!!
13 comments:
What a darling family you have Jenni! You really do have it all:)
I"ve been so curious how you are managing. So glad to hear that it's going well. Yahoo for fitting back into your pants. That is so AWESOME.
You're back into pre-pregnancy pants?! What is your secret? I'm getting my baby checked for acid reflux, it's never-ending spit-up with her, what a pain huh? I'm so glad to hear you're adjusting well. Your boys are absolutely adorable, I can't wait to see a picture of Isaac and his dimples.
oooh he's on a schedule already! that's a good sign ya know, maybe he'll sleep good one day too ;) great job for fitting in your pants...a little quick for the rest of us...but good job for you =) And I'm glad you've had lots of help to get used to things. I'm a little nervous too for handeling 3, but I'll keep checking your blog and stealing your secrets for doing it all and so happily at that.
I can't get over how adorable all of your boys are. Isaac is such a cute little chub. His dimples will be a knock out! I am glad you have been so well taken care of. You deserve only the best.
That is great. I'm so happy that everything is wonderful for you. Ya, i hope that my next child won't spit up either. Thats all Morgan did. He is a doll, and congrats on fitting in your prepregnancy pants. you a so lucky you did that so fast!
You look so good!!! I can't believe you were even worried:) You have a beautiful family and you guys are such a great example to us all!
You're family is so adorable, and Jenni, you looks amazing! Loved your sweet sentimental tribute, and I say amen to it all! So glad things are going well, keep us posted!
Oh, I am just thrilled that you and your little family are doing so well! And geesh - to fit back into your pre-pregnancy pants, You ROCK! Glad to hear that things are going well, and Yes, The Church is True and God knows EACH of us! :)
So glad to hear things are going well! It's good to remember that Heavenly Father sees the big picture and knows what's best for us, even when we stress out over what we perceive as being a terrible thing! I'm glad Travis is there to help, aren't husbands amazing? Isn't the priesthood great (because let's be honest, most guys in the "world" would be like "this isn't what I signed up for, see ya!" But our guys understand the big picture! :)) Love ya Jen!
oh Jenni! remember in high when we... Oh nevermind who can think of high school when you have three little stinkin' studs to have and to hold, and an amazing husband that helps out. You look amazing, and i can't wait to see those super cute dimples. you are amazing, and I truly admire you!!
What a cute fam you are! And Jenni you look AMAZING!
Jenni, you are truly blessed! I am so happy for you.. You have darling boys. Awesome on fiting into your pants.. JEALOUS! ;) You are such an amazing women.
Post a Comment