Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Hogman's Video

I hope this video works. I made it with the intent to show just Isaac but then realized we didn't have enough pictures to show for a full song so I included the whole family... What do you think?

10 comments:

Alli said...

That was so darling.. made me cry in spots! Treasure those boys jenni! They are truly special and they grow way to fast!! Enjoy every min..

Rissy & Spence said...

Jen & Trav, It was so good I really like the video of ur family alot.U definely have sweetest boys they definely have gr8 parents & a friend. TTYL ur friend, Marissa(Bowler)& Spencer Nichols from the salt valley utah

Andrea said...

I loved it Travis you did a great job. It was fun to watch!!!!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Loved every one of those 4min 26sec. What cute boys. They have such AWESOME parents.

The Meier Family said...

He's beautiful Jenni. Congratulations! What a cute little family you have:)

Cindy Spratling said...

Way cute! A treasure for sure. You and your boys Jenni... they are just too great!

Unknown said...

How sweet, a home full of great smiles and big hearts!!! We are so happy for you guys!

jed-laura said...

looks like you had a lot of fun with the movie, great job Travis,
L

Jami Berry said...

Way cute! Great job on the video!

Wendy and Spencer said...

He is so sweet, congratulations! I love the pictures of your other boys with him!