I thought I'd post more pictures of our boys. I don't really have anything new to report but thought you might want to see more of us! So hope you enjoy some more of the Hogmans!!
Kyler


I can tell that Kyler is starting to get a little jealous because he's been acting out a little lately. You know the push-your-brother-have-even-more-accidents kind of acting out. But he's still so sweet and will come in and hug Isaac in the morning and tell him how much he missed him during the night.
Eldon

Eldon is just a sweet heart. These pics were taken on a day when I decided to bath all three boys in one night while Travis was at Young Men's. Eldon was so excited to get in he nose dived in while Kyler was in there. Eldon is my hugger and just loves hugging Isaac. The other day he couldn't reach all of Isaac and so we came in to find him holding and hugging Isaac's hand. It was adorable!!
Isaac



Isaac is just so fun. Of course he sleeps a lot but he's starting to be awake more often. We are so excited to see what his personality is going to be like.


We love having three boys . . . yes I do love that they are all boys! But I keep asking Isaac who in our family is left up there . . . I'm pretty sure he's communicated that there is a girl up there. (Mostly because I said "If you have a sister up there fall asleep." And he did, so that has to be a sign right?)
9 comments:
You have the cutest family!!! All 3 boys are just so dang adorable :) I hope you can have a little girl someday, even things up just a bit ;)
You have some handsome boys!! And maybe someday you will have that little girl!! Good luck with that!! haha!!
you truly have the cutest boys! :) I am SURE there is a girl up there for you but as of now.. Just love your boys to death.. they grow way to fast!!!
all your boys are adorable! you are such an amazing woman Jenni!
Love it - your positive attitude is so amazing to me. You are my HERO Jenni!!!
what adorable boys, and they are all going to be so close...all boys close in age. I love having a boy and a girl but I wonder which one is going to bring friends to family vacations because they don't have any gender, age friendly family members around. you don't have to worry about that! But I hope you do have a girl up there too =)
I loved those pictures they were all so cute. Isaac is starting to look a little different to me from those first pictures. He is such a little doll.
What cute little guys. It's great to see you enjoying them so much.
I love you so much! SO MUCH!!!! And I love those boys! Their personalities remind me so much of my girls. With the exception of Isaac of coarse, as we only have two girls, but anyway. I love you and I know you have a little girl waiting up there. And I think she wants her name to be Shayla.
Post a Comment