If you are new to this let me explain. I'm just highlighting each of my boys- giving them their each post to truly tell about them. This is more for me then anyone but I would love you to read and get to know them. Because they are the bees knees, for sure!
Eldon Stats:
Weight- 27 lbs
Eye Color- Brown
Hair Color- Brown and it is always sticking up
Nick Name- Bug-a-boo or Bubs
Eldon Answers:
Favorite Color- Pink, Green, and Red
Favorite Animal-Monster
Favorite thing to Eat- Food
Favorite Movie-Darkwing Duck
Favorite Thing to Do-Play and Dance
Favorite Toy- Beep Beeps (aka cars)
Best Friend- Kyler, baby, Papa, and MamaFavorite Book- Big Book
Things that I love about Eldon-
~You never know what you are going to get with Eldon. He keeps you guessing all the time. He is by far my craziest child but also my most loving child. He's the first one to run up and give you a hug but also the one who has the idea to color with Mama's lipstick.
~There is something about Eldon. Even though he's difficult (just because he's so curious and busy, nothing he does is spiteful or vindictive) there is something about him that everyone loves. Everyone loves and adores Eldon. For example our ward can't get enough of him. The girls in our neighborhood have to try to get him to hug and kiss them when they see him outside.~Eldon is the best potty trainee ever! It didn't take us long to get him accident free, knock on wood.
~Eldon is my most apprehensive child. He is not the dare devil and he's shy. He has also become a very avid mama's boy. Which I don't understand but love . . .most of the time. I love how sometimes he'll randomly whimper and when I ask him what is wrong he says "Just want my Mama." and then gives me the biggest hug and then puts his hand on my check and says "Hi Mama." Such tender moments that I treasure!
~He loves to get his back scratched. If you scratch his back he'll sit with you for hours. But it's not necessarily his back its actually his side and stomach.~Eldon has the most contagious laugh. If he is laughing hard you can't help but laugh with him.
~Eldon is a dancer- always has been and hopefully always will be. The boy can move his hips like no other.
~Eldon blames everything on Papa. Ever since Travis accidentally shut Eldon's finger in the van door Eldon's answer to anything is "Papa did it." Cracks me up!
~Not only does he have the crazy hair that sticks up all the time but he has the best facial expressions! It definitely is not hard to figure out what Eldon is feeling because he lets you know by his face!

~When he's mad at you he says "I not your son!" and walks away.
~You couldn't tell this by his small size but he is eating all the time. The boy can pack it away!
I remember when Eldon was born and I couldn't even imagine loving him as much as I did Kyler. Its amazing how your heart grows. I've really struggled in what to do with Eldon come September. I could put him into Preschool but a part of me still wants him to be my baby . . .though he's not! I guess I still feel so guilty that I had Isaac so close and didn't give him as much baby time as Kyler had. Eldon is my buddy and I don't know what I'd do without my little shadow.
3 comments:
what a FUN idea!!! I LOVE this...hmmm...I so want to fit this in this week with my boys. Seriously love your darling boys!
I love this!! Your boys are so adorable!!! They are truly the cutest kids!! I think it's great that you are doing this. You are great parents!! :)
I love reading about your littles :) They are the cutest things EVER. "Papa did it" hilarious!
Post a Comment