Kyler Stats
Weight-40 lbs
Eye Color- Green
Hair- Brown and always has to be done like "Church Hair"
Hair- Brown and always has to be done like "Church Hair"
Answers He Said:
Favorite Color- Pink
Favorite Animal- Cougar
Favorite Number-12
Favorite Letter- K
Best Friend- Luke and Cole
Favorite Thing to Do- Play Doctors
Favorite Movie-Despicable Me, How to Train a Dragon
Favorite Thing to Eat-Pizza
Wants to Marry- Mama
Second Choice- Bella from Preschool
Kyler is great! He turns 5 in March! Isn't that nuts? I can't believe that time has passed that fast. Here are something things that I love about Kyler-
When he loves something I lot he says "I love this so much I could even die!"
He cries when he thinks about leaving the house. In fact he's told me that after he gets married he's still going to live with us!
He's a great big brother. He is always helping me grab things or babysitting the boys while I shower. 
He is very empathetic- He is the first one to ask if you are ok.
He is so excited to get a little sister that he tells everyone he sees about it. "Mama is going to have my sister. Her name is Hannah." We've never told him that name or even discussed it!
He is very obedient. The other day Eldon and Kyler were asked to clean the play room. It took them a long time because mostly they just played. Finally it was late and we told them that they'd have to finish cleaning it up tomorrow first thing. As Travis left for work that morning he heard something downstairs. Kyler had woken up early and went downstairs to finish cleaning it up. Isn't that amazing?
He's very concerned about being funny. He wants to be funny all the time. So after he says something he'll ask "Was that funny Mom?" The other day I made a cake for a funeral and tried to explain to him what that was. The next thing I hear is "No Eldon that cake isn't for us. It's for Funeral. He died and now lives with Jesus." Cracked me up!
He memorizes great and has a great memory. It always catches me off guard when he says "Remember that one time when . . . " and it was two years ago . . . when he was three! He's memorized a bunch of nursery rhymes and poems. It doesn't take him long after he hears something to have it down! Because of that he's a smart little bugger!
When we say his favorite color is pink is it very true. In fact at the recent Primary Acitivity we made superheroes of themselves. Kyler's is easy to pick out because it is completely pink- outfit, cape, gloves, boots, everything! Not even the girls did that :)
Kyler's life is a musical. He is always singing. Making up songs about his life or his make believe world of superheroes.
He loves to dress up- Spiderman, Superheroes, Pirates, and even Princesses.
Everyone is his friend. He loves everyone and gets along in any situation.
3 comments:
What a sweet, handsome little man:)
He is adorable! All of your boys are. And I just read your post where you announced baby #4. Yeah, I am just a little behind. geeze!
A GIRL!!! She is going to be gorgeous and have three very protective and awesome brothers. What a lucky baby she will be. Congrats.
Wants to Marry- Mama
Second Choice- Bella from Preschool
How stinking sweet is that! Love it :) So are you naming baby girl Hannah? lol
Post a Comment