Weight: 25 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Auburn
Allergies: Eggs
Nick Name: Caveman
If Isaac Could Speak:
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Person: Mama and Kyler
Favorite Thing to Eat: Oatmeal and Green Beans . . .not together
Favorite Thing to Drink:Milk
Favorite Toy: Anyones cell phone
Things that I love about Isaac:
~When he smiles his whole face scrunches up and his eyes disappear.
~He likes to climb up on the chair and turns the lights off and on.
~He always gives toys that he knows someone else wants . . .either that or Eldon has attacked him so many times he realizes that it's easier.
~Isaac loves to get thrown around and get in the action of wrestling.
~He loves to color! He is the happiest when he has a crayon in his hand and paper to color on. Or when Eldon gives him lipstick and he can color on himself . . .he thinks that is fun too.
~Isaac is a thumb sucker but it has to be his left thumb.
~He is the happiest little guy ever except he has a temper. If things don't go his way or he wants something that his brothers have, watch out! He lashes out! He's like a little leprachaun.
~Isaac carries the bathroom stools around so that he can always have access to the things he wants to reach.
~The best word to describe Isaac is Moose. I love to watch his fat legs walking around! He's just a big kid. Poor Eldon better beef up or Isaac is going to pass him up!

Isaac is a joy. That is just the best way to describe him. It has been so fun to have him join our family. I feel so lucky to have him. I was sooo worried about how life was going to change when we had him, and it was hard having two sooo very close together. But it's funny how the Lord knows us and our situations. Isaac was just what our family needed.
6 comments:
I love these posts about your boys! They sure are lucky to have such a great mama!
Ok LOVE that first picture of him laughing! SO darn cute:)
Cute! Fun to get to at least know them a bit better through your posts on the internet. Thanks for sharing
I love that you did this. You have the cutest boys ever and your are such an amazing mama!
I am skipping right to the chase... your post about how accidents happen... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy you get to have all these little blessings in your life, and now a pink one! She is so lucky!
Every time I visit your blog, I know I'll be smiling! I love to read your posts! I love getting to know your boys better, they are adorable! Congrats again on the little girl, too! I hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment