Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Days

We love conference! Don't you? Well we decided to do something a little different this year. Travis came up with the idea that on Saturday morning before Conference we would make an impromptu trip to WalMart and let everyone pick out one treat to eat while watching. I thought it was a great idea and the boys were thrilled. Kyler choose Cheez-it Snack Mix!! Eldon choose sour gummy caterpillars.
Isaac choose orange gummy slices.
Boys with their treats and coloring their Conference pictures.
It was a great idea and the boys listened and ate and colored and . . . threw up after so many treats! Don't worry it was actually just Eldon that threw-up . . .and we revamped the idea for the next day- no treats until the congregational hymn.
Kyler and I got the tent ready for Sunday Conference. And then it looked like such fun in there I had to get in and give it a try . . . not going to lie it was quite the feat to get in!

Kyler took this picture of Travis and Me. I debated wether or not to put it on but seeing that we don't have any pics of me pregnant with Little Gal, I thought that since there are only 30 days left it was about time.


The boys in the tent . . .and can you see Travis? Look close and you'll see his smiling face!!!
Anyways it was great. We had a fun time, heard some of it, and learned a lot from what we actually heard. Hope you had a great time too.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

I LOVE it!!! And you, my dear, look FABULOUS!!! You only have 30 days left??? Seriously...you. look. great.

maynardmoments said...

Great idea with the tent! You always have such fun ideas to do with your kids. They are very lucky.

Jami Berry said...

Such fun traditions! Love it!

Nichole said...

I cant get enough of Issac and his faces. Oh my heck he cracks me up. Cute ideas!

Andrea said...

Wow I haven't looked at anybody's blogs in ages. Looks like the Hogmans are doing great! You have a great fam. Love ya

Alli said...

you are the cutest mom EVER!! :) I can't wait to see your little baby girl! :) Your boys are so stinking adorable... I just want to pinch those cheeks!!