Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Catching Up: Month of September
After getting back from Washington late Monday night, Kyler woke up and had his first day of school!
Teacher Ms. Collins
Eldon had his first day of Color Preschool- a preschool with some moms in town and we just rotate houses and colors.
School means fun activities like Crazy Hair Day:
ANd for Eldon every day is crazy hair day!
Maggie started solids!


Our Garden thrived!
The boys still love Maggie
Labor Day Fish Catch!
It was successful (Proud to say Kyler caught that beauty all by himself this year!)

I did Hats Off To Broadway II. Where we Washed that Man right Out of our Hair!

Eldon is becoming a true man of style.
Mary Poppins! For my birthday my in-laws got me tickets to go see Mary Poppins at the Capitol Theater. I was sooo excited! Traivs was way thrilled too!


While we were in Utah we celebrated Isaacs birthday with my family.

Taking a breather in the nasty elevator!
White Trash Bash- we figured since we are convincing people in our ward to have parties at their house that we should really throw one at ours. Though it took a long time for me to find a party theme that I felt our house would really truly match. When I heard of this idea from Pinterest I feel in love and knew it was perfect for us!



Liechty's definately won for the best costumes!
Isaac's Real 2nd Birthday! Started at the Rec Center
Caught a nasty spider in our yard and played with it.
Went swimming.
Opened presents.
Kyler was convinced that Maggie wanted to give this to Isaac for his birthday- obviously everyone enjoyed it. It was a gift to all!

Isaac is just a stud. He is still a tank and a joy. He has a temper but I can't blame him, he has two older brothers to contend with. He mauls Maggie on a regular basis and I'm a little afraid he's going to squish her! He loves balls still and is a master thrower! He's loving and sweet and a ham. I could go on and on just know he's fantastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jenni you are SO beautiful! I have always thought so. I look at your family and am envious of the life you lead with your sweet family:) I miss you Lady. A LOT!
Love these pictures!! All of them! Maggie is beautiful! and you are stunning, and your boys are awesome, i totally agree that kindergarten is so fun, you are master party throwers, and I'm so happy you were able to see Mary Poppins. And check out you in those black boots. Fabulous! I love your guts. In case you forgot.
you are adorable.. and Your family is adorable. you are such a fun mom and you have a great family to share your greatness with! :)
A white trash bash? you are the coolest ever! I am stealing that!
you are the coolest girl I know.
Post a Comment