On Monday we took a family trip to the local reservoir to fish and explore. We had such a fun time finding crawdads, walking in the mud, and fishing. It was so great just to get away from town and just be out where it was quiet, where we could just explore and roam outside.
Kyler holding a crawdad

The boys watching the crawdad swim away.

Proof that I was present since there are no other pictures of me. But these are my feet in the mud.

The boys actually caught a few fish. But this was their very first one they caught together! It was a defining moment in Kyler's life. After catching another fish Kyler picked it up and carried it around with him. It was a very devastating moment when the fish had to be cleaned.
Also Eldon laughed for the first time that day! It was adorable. We didn't get it on tape but we got this cute picture of him smiling (Allison please note the outfit he is wearing!!). And please ignore all the drool that is on the outfit.
6 comments:
Oh how fun .. and your boys are so dang cute. I just can't get over it! Kyler looks so much like a porter. I love it! aaa. the outfit looks so cute..
Nature is so nice to spend time in, since the world we live in is so stressful and crazy. I am amazed that Kyler is holding the crawdad, he does better with crawdads then some other creepy crawly things. :). Boy is Eldon HUGE, it's crazy how fast those little ones grow, that is such a cute picture of him. I enjoy the videos you put on here it makes me feel like I have been apart of your lives. Hey I love the feet picture, at least you got your feet I often don't even have that in half the pictures I take. I make Kristoffer take more pictures of us now which is nice, because in the picture of when they are younger it is as if I was never there.
Eldon is getting so cute! And isn't it fun to take little family outings...it's like we have families now...wierd, when did that happen =)
Your little boys are going to have the best memories!
That picture of Eldon on the bottom is adorable!!
So fun! I love fishing! You guys always do such fun activities! I need to talk to you about becoming a mother of two! Maybe it's a bad week (even though it's just Monday) but I'm stressing a little... okay a lot! I talked to Heavenly Father about it and he thinks I should talk to you! Any tips?
Post a Comment