Saturday, September 20, 2008

Potty Training a Two and a Half Year Old

A picture is worth a thousand words and this one describes how potty training has been for us . . .

11 comments:

Deanna said...

I imagine it's going sorta like it is for us...maybe better for you - at least he's wearing the big-boy-short on some part of his body!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Haha! Every kid has to have a picture with underwear on their head! Good luck with that!

Jenny said...

It will get better. We struggled with Mason and then one day he all of a sudden just figured it out. Good luck!

Familia Morales said...

That's a great picture! Keep at it--like they say, you never see a 5 year old who isn't potty-trained! It'll come.

Lauri said...

I am so not looking forward to this!

Christine said...

This is great! I take it potty training is going great and full of laughs. OK... I'm sure there are some power struggles inbetween the laughs. Potty training wasn't my favorite but changing diapers was even worse!!

Alli said...

Looks so fun! Isn't it so fun to try and potty train boys. *sigh* I must say, that is the hardest part being a mother!

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Kyler is hilarious! I have to tell you your blog is the only one my husband will actually log onto and get into and he is just determined that Allison is going to marry him. :) He even calls Alli in the room and points to all the pictures of Kyler for her to look at.

Here Dwells Happiness said...

LOL. I love it. Thx for sharing the laughter.

Cindy Spratling said...

At least you are seeing the humorous side of it :) You need to have a girl someday because they are much easier (so I hear). And although Claire may be the WORST sleeper there ever was... she is a master of the potty. I am grateful for that!

Todd and Andrea Kestner Family said...

There are definatly some things about parenting that stink, ha! Potty training is one of my least favorite as well. Alaina just started on Saturday.