Also I am 38 weeks plus a day, depending on when you read this it could be more. I didn't want to post any more pics of me but I loved this one of Eldon hugging my belly. You may recall a similar one with Kyler when I was pregnant with Eldon. In fact here it is:
Anyways here I am in all my glory this time around.
Monday, September 14, 2009
First Day and 38 weeks
Today was Kyler's first day of Preschool this year. He was soooo excited!! We do it with a few ladies around here and alternate who teaches, as most of you guys do. It is a lot of fun and I enjoyed two hours of being able to get some laundry done!! 
For good measure here is a picture of Eldon, our latest little stinker. Oh my heck has he learned to perfect a good fit!! What happened to my happy go lucky fella? But the other night he was throwing a fit during scripture study so Travis told him to leave and that he could come back when he was more composed. So Eldon left but he never came back. Travis found him like this . . .
since he wasn't going to read scriptures with us he decided to find another book that he wanted to read on his own. Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I love it! Those are such sweet sweet pictures! I just love you, and I am so excited for you to have your new little guy. I'm glad that it is getting closer! You look great! I hope the last part of this pregnancy isn't too insanely uncomfortable, but hey let's be honest: we know what this last part is like, so I'll just pray that he comes soon!
You are so cute Jenni! I love the hugging belly pics, and I'm totally with you on the toddler fits! Maybe I'll try telling the Girl to leave next time she freaks out about something! ha ha! Too cute that you found Eldon reading his own book! Good luck with the home stretch! You're almost there! (Yours will probably come before mine...sigh!)
Yay for preschool!! Hope he likes it :) I just LOVE those cute belly pictures! You are darling Jenni!!
you look great jenni!
We might be doing the whole rotating preschool thing too:) We'll see how it works out...by the way...I have no idea why you don't want any pics posted of you on here. You look amazing...I was so huge (everywhere!) by the end of my pregnancy. You're beautiful. We are each our worst critics! I love the picture at the end...that is totally what my girls would've done too!
Those pictures are soo sweet. Alaina asked me yesterday how tiny the baby was, then asked if there was two.
We send Gavin away frequently durning scripture study and FHE but I can't decide if it is punishment or reward.
Cute pictures Jen. You look great, very tiny! Eldon, what a character. That is just funny!
Holy cow, you look so tiny! Not fair. As always, your boys are so adorable.
CUTE CUTE CUTE. What good sweet boys. They sounds so much fun. I wish there were moms here that were willing to do a preschool thing. I tried to start one when I moved to texas, maybe my new ward will think differently. (crossed fingers) miss ya
-laura
The belly hugging pictures are so cute! Can't wait to see the newest addition :) You look great, you really do. Preschool is the best. Especially when you are switching with friends so you don't actually have to pay for it!
OK, I had a dream last night that you had your baby before me! But it was a girl and you named her Livy. Weird, huh? But I wasn't even jealous of you in my dream. :)
Darling pictures! You look SOOO dang cute! I love it! I am soo excited for you! I wish you the best of luck in getting your new one here! :) Can't wait to see him! :)
I love the belly-hug pictures. Your boys are always so cute!
so cute....and i mean you and your boys! and you always make me feel so good with all your comments on my blog because I know i have a lot of work to do but you always make me feel like i'm doing a good job raising my kids. i just love you and am excited for you to be a mother of three...you'll be great.
Post a Comment