Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day

First of all let me just get it out there that our Labor Day Weekend was Labor-Free. I am still pregnant, and as the Dr. let me know my body isn't doing much at the current time. So it'll still be awhile.

But we did have a fun weekend, regardless of no new addition to our family. We went up for two days camping (I was a wimp and didn't stay the night!). We had a great time, including a four wheeling ride that I thought was doing it's job but after the ride my consistant contractions were over too.
Eldon loves Katie, and he just cuddled up and feel asleep around the campfire with her.

Kyler enjoying his meal so much he had to sing about it.Eldon trying out the four wheeler. You can't tell by his face but he really did enjoy it.
Kyler and his best friend Matt. Kyler adores Matt! And Matt is so great with him!
Eldon loved sitting in Kyler's chair and watching everything that was going on. I just think he looks like such the little man!

Eldon trying out the games and exploring the wilderness. This is the first time we've gone camping that he could walk, so it was a whole new world for him.

Kyler and his other best friend Scott, Matt's older brother. We just love all the William's!

On Monday we enjoyed the 20 min. Evanston parade. The great thing about this parade is the candy! Seriously they throw so much candy!

I know, what mother would let there child run out to get all the candy none of the other kids got? Oh a nine month pregnant crazy lady!

Some cool tractors in the parade.


Our climber trying to make sure he'll get his share of candy.
What adventures did you have on Labor Day?

8 comments:

Alli said...

I SWEAR you guys have so much fun! You have the cutest family and I can't wait to see the new addition! :) I hope he comes soon for your sake! :) (even though I don't remember when you are due! )

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I don't blame you for not staying the night when camping. Who wants to do that when you are 9 months prego? Yuck! Glad you got to have some candy from the parade :)

BTW I saw "A Josh Reese Christmas Carol" for the first time this week and you nearly made me pee my pants! You were too funny! Love ya Jenni :)

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What a fun weekend, and man I can't believe you didn't stay the night!! haha! Just joking!! Your boys are so big!!

Lindsey& Jason said...

Fun.. I'm sorry we missed out on the camp trip... Don't worry that baby will be here soon... Oh and I didn't forget about our biggest looser tuesdays.... totally looking forward to having as much fun on tuesdays as our husbands have

Jewls said...

Fun I love parades! Good luck with #3! :)

Jessica said...

oh what cute boys!! and i can't wait to see the next one, hopefully you're in labor now and the next post will be the next hogman.

Jami Berry said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I wouldn't have stayed overnight camping when pregnant either!

The Stone's said...

I can't believe how big Eldon looks in these pictures! Can't wait for baby #3! Keep us posted!