Monday, September 28, 2009

Ode to our Hospital Visitors

First of all here is Isaac:
These pictures were taken on our way home from the hospital and this top one cracks me up. Seriously look at how he already has a double chin! Precious! He's already my son and if you saw his thighs you'd really see his resemblance to me.
We had some great friends visit us in the hospital. We knew that they would be heart broken if the pictures they posed for weren't posted on the internet for all to see. So here is Ashlee Walker and Lindsey Kennedy. They are some gals in my ward who work at the hospital who came to see how it all went. They visited with me while the baby got everything checked up on.

These are two ladies in our Relief Society Presidency.



Ashlee and Lindsey came back again after they had moved me into my recovery room. I think that they basically just wanted a chance to hold the baby.


Here is Celia. I'm sure that you all recognize her from posts of the past. The William's are some of our best friends here. She was actually one of the first ones to know that we were in the hospital. She called to check in on us right after I had been hooked up to the monitors.

And Matt (aka Matt Williams, Kyler's best friend), came with Jason Kennedy to bring us a Frosty . . . I know the greatest guys ever!
This is Jason Kennedy he's in the Young Men's with Travis and he and Lindsey have become some great friends.
Man we just love the people around here. We are really hoping that we can find a job here in town because we would hate to leave the people that we have met and the friendships that we have made. Some times I wonder why we are so dang lucky!!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations, you guys!

Rissy & Spence said...

Congrat's on ur new bundle of joy. spencer & Marissa Send our prayers wishes in finding a job we all know that are heavenly father blesses us in so many ways. ur friends in the salt lake valley. take care u are a gr8 friend. Love ur friends, Marissa(Bowler) & Spencer NicholsTTYL

Jodi said...

Yay yay yay for you! What a beautiful baby boy. This gives me hope light at the end of my very long 1rst trimester tunnel. Wow you sure make cute babies. What an adventurous birth story. I am glad everyone is okay. Lots of love and speedy recovery!

Andrea said...

I'm with you, I love that first picture. Although the second one is just as cute due to the fact that his eyes are open.

I love having visitors in the hospital. Mostly right after the baby is born and I'm still awake. After a few hours I get too tired.

I'm glad you guys have such great friends there.

Jewls said...

Congrats again, he's a cutie!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

What a totally cute boy! Yea!

Cindy Spratling said...

Yay!!!!! Congratulations Hogman family! I loved all the pictures. And his name is perfect. Hope you're recovering quickly Jenni. And BTW you look beautiful in all 3 of your birth pictures :) Thanks for sharing them. It's the most beautiful picture a gal can ever take!

Lindsey& Jason said...

haha... those pics arn't so great.. maybe I should have approved them before they were posted on the interent for the world to see... glad to see you're still kicking after eating my soup.. hope that baby is still doing well

Laura Joy and Quinton said...

Hey Jenni, Laura Mellen (Taylor) from high school :) CONGRATS on your new baby, I am loving those cheeks. Beautiful family!! What a blessing!