September 23rd, can you think of a better birthday? Well we can't either because from now on that is the day that we will be celebrating this little guy's day:
Isaac Thayer Hogman
8 lbs 6 ozs
20 1/4 inches long
born at 5:05 p.m.
More info to come!! We are just so glad that he's here!!
Jenni, Travis and family - Congratulations to you all! Your newest member of the family is adorable. I do hope to meet him (and the other boys) someday soon. I have to admit that I got a tear in my eye and a couple of goosebumps when I saw his middle name. The Thayer name is, of course, very near and dear to my heart. Congratulations again ~ I'm so happy for you all.
He is a chunk! I can't wait to kiss those little checks of his! What a cutie! Hey Travis he is already cracking up at you. (that last picture looks like you just told him something that was too funny. He already has personality). Keep the pictures coming!
Travis and Jenni Isaac is adorable. I can't wait to see and hold and snuggle him. I think he looks like his brothers. there is no mistaking he is a Hogman that is for sure. Love ya see ya soon. Love Mom.
23 comments:
congratulations! we are so happy everything went well! he is a cutie!
Congrats. Very cute!
Congrats!!!
Awww Jenni he is so handsome! Glad everything went well and hope you are doing okay :)
Oh he is so precious you guys! Congratulations! I'm so happy for all of you!
Congrats!!! I love his name. He is so cute.
Woot! I'm so glad he's here! Hope you are feeling great and can get lots of rest! :)
Congrats! Looks like neither of us was going to wait for our due date! Hope everything is great!
I love you! I'm so so happy for you, and can't wait to hear all about it. I love the name too! Love it! What a cute little guy
He is adorable! I hope you are doing well and adjusting isn't to rough on everyone.
WOW! He looks perfect! Congratulations to the Hogman family!
Congratulations! So glad he came! :) What a doll! I love babies!! :)
Congratulations! He's a cute little baby.
Congrat-ma-tat-tat-tat-ulations!!
Congratulations! He is such a cutie!
What a beautiful baby boy! And I LOVE the name Isaac:) Congratulations!
CONGRATS! I am so glad he is here safe and sound. Can't wait for more details.
Congratulations! He looks like a sweet little guy. Hope you are finding time to rest and recover! :)
Jenni, Travis and family - Congratulations to you all! Your newest member of the family is adorable. I do hope to meet him (and the other boys) someday soon. I have to admit that I got a tear in my eye and a couple of goosebumps when I saw his middle name. The Thayer name is, of course, very near and dear to my heart. Congratulations again ~ I'm so happy for you all.
He is a chunk! I can't wait to kiss those little checks of his! What a cutie! Hey Travis he is already cracking up at you. (that last picture looks like you just told him something that was too funny. He already has personality). Keep the pictures coming!
Travis and Jenni Isaac is adorable. I can't wait to see and hold and snuggle him. I think he looks like his brothers. there is no mistaking he is a Hogman that is for sure. Love ya see ya soon. Love Mom.
He is darling!! Congrats!
congratulations!!! what a sweet baby :)
Post a Comment