Yes it's true . . . I'm half way done with this pregnancy. I've been asked by a few people what I look like, so here I am in all my pregnant glory! I'm happy that I am not huge yet but know that will come in just a few weeks. I was actually surprised how pregnant I look in this picture.
We finally got our insurance figured out and we're making the ultrasound appointment today! So we'll let you know as soon as we do what we are going to have.
P.S. that is a half a sticker on my leg that Kyler gave me, it kind of looks funny so I thought I'd explain!!
10 comments:
Whoo-hoo for 20 weeks. You look so cute.
First things first... You are a total BABE with your new hair. I love it! And you do not look 20 weeks along. You are tiny! I'm glad I finally remembered you guys have a blog, so now I'll be checking in on you guys regularly. Have fun in the snow. It's a race to see who's snow melts faster... yours or ours!
You are one sexy thing Jen. You always look good. I see a lot of pregnant ladies and you look fantastic!! I'm excited for you to find out what gender the little one is...its gonna be a girl..
I'm so glad to find out you have a blog - now I can keep up on what's happening to you! You look great - I love the new hair! Your place looks good but we still miss you down here - 64 yesterday and sunny! We love you!
wow! 20 weeks! you look amazing.. I don't think i even looked that good before having kids...
we can't wait to find out what you are having :) we are excited for you guys!!
Jeni Hogman...this is Jessica Kay!! I saw your blog on Cindy's (whose blog I saw on someone else's page) but I'm so glad! First of all, you don't look pregnant at all, and second your hair is way cute..don't you love it short! I just cut mine too. Ok I'm adding you to my blog so I can check back in on you guys!
You are adorable, Jenni! :) Your hair looks so cute, too. Kyler is such a cute little guy. Allie would love a date from him in 15 years... :)
You look great! Don't let people tell you anything but that (or don't pay attention when/if they say "you're too small, or too big, etc!") I'm excited for the news!
You look so good and are as cute as ever!
Okay, so you officially make me sick! You do not even look pregnant! You are very cute, and I really love the hair!
Post a Comment