We went to the Rec Center here in Evanston for the first time last night. We were used to swimming all the time, and was missing it. So we went over there to swim with Kyler. We were impressed that they had inner tubes just to play with in the pool. Kyler really loved those! We had a really good time but it made me wonder what we were going to do in the next few months. We'll have two children! That means that either Travis will take both of them (because he is fabulous in the water with Kyler) or I'm going to be responsible for one of them at any given time, by myself! Yikes! That scares me but I guess I have a few months to prepare myself for that! Or we'll just never go swimming . . . nah! I'm just going to have to accept my responsibilities and swallow my fears!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jenni I just say your blog site from Crystal's comment page and thought I would leave a comment. This is Julie ((Cooper) from high school) Carlson. I hope things are going well in your new home. I love you hair cut by the way
I love swimming! I couldn't not do it. My sister in law would put her young one in a snugli so her hands were free to help her older one. I seemed to work pretty well.
Post a Comment