For Valentines Day Kyler and I surprised Travis with a Chilean (he served in Chile) dinner. Complete with Shakira music in the background! We had an appetizer of chips and salsa, main dish of fried Empanadas and a salad of beans, onions, tomatoes, and crushed ships. We had a lot of fun making it for him and we think that he enjoyed eating it too!
He surprised me with my favorite hershey kisses (cherry flavored!) trailing from my bed down the stairs, to the front room, to lead me to one of my all time favorite movies, the Princess Bride. So sweet!
2 comments:
Well done Jen! I am impressed, as always. What a fun wife! You look so good in your pictures, I keep forgetting you're even pregnant. You should post a picture of your half way mark! THat way we can see some proof:) I love you!
So cute! How do you make empanadas? I had an authentic one once and it was so good!
Post a Comment