Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gender of our Baby

Well today we had our ultrasound and got to meet our new doctor. It's a very nice small town feel here to the doctors office and felt that we had all the time in the world to spend asking questions and looking at the baby. We were able to see the four chambers of the heart, and then two legs very close together. So we went back to look at the brain, and then two legs still very close together. So then we went to look at the face that was covered up by both arms . . . a very modest, shy child! It takes after me!! But finally after measuring, looking at arms, legs, feet, hands, brain, stomach, heart more than once, the baby separated it's legs just for a moment and it was pretty obvious! Yes the doctor is 95% sure that we are having another little boy! At that announcement our little Kyler clapped with no prodding from either of us! But we are so excited!! (Sorry Alicia to ruin your perfect prediction record!!)

19 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

Wow jen..I'm in shock. I've have never in my life been wrong and i've been predicting for 8 years now. But congrats anyways that will be so much fun to have a brother for Kyler!!

Steve, Erin, Raegan, Brock & Bryn said...

CONGRATS on the boy!! How fun is that going to be to have two cute little boys running around!!?!

Tyler and Sheena said...

Congrats, that will be so fun.

Anonymous said...

Jen! COngrats! You will lOVE having two little boys, it is So fun! I wouldn't change it for anything. How exciting! I love you guys, and can't wait to see you this week.

Andrea :) said...

Congratulations! I'm sure this new little guy will be just as handsome as his brother! :)

jed-laura said...

Ok Jenni,
of course I remember you, HELLO!, like I would forget about you. You are like my number one idol woman. Seriously. When are you due? I'm due in April.
Oh, and I love how you totally held me in suspense about the gender, that's just mean!!
We are having another girl.
-Loveya,
Laura

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Huzzah! That is so exciting! Now you won't have to buy as many baby things. That's absolutely perfect. Congrats.

Jessica said...

yeah for boys...they're less mainteance! And they can pee in the backyard, which has been really nice during potty training. congrats!

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Congratulations you guys!!!! We have to tell you we were looking at your blog and Josh and I went in the other room for a minute and came back to find Alli scrolling up and down looking at her long lost boyfriend! He definately is not forgotten as Josh tells Alli about him at least once a week! We were laughing quite hard at the potty training post! What fun you must be having!!!

Wardles said...

Congrats on the new baby boy!! That is so exciting! I am so glad you found our blog! Now like you said, we can keep in touch a little better! And Jenni, of course I remember you! =) Congrats again!

-Jess

Familia Morales said...

Hey Jen. This is Melissa Morales. Don't know if you remember me, I found you through Laura Rhein's blog. I was her neighbor way back when in Rexburg. You guys look great and congrats on baby #2!

Anonymous said...

Jenni! I found your blog through Jess and Daves and I had to say hello! I used to be Amanda Vizina... but now I am a Jones. Anyway I am so gald you are doing so well and happy! Your husband and baby are total studs and I am happy that your next little one is on his healthy little way! Good for you and I will keep reading all your fun updates!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni! I found your blog through Amanda's blog. :) This is Jamie (Colton). Looks like you have a cute little family and congrats on the addition!

Cammi said...

YAY! Boys are fun........but you never really know until he (or she) makes their appearance!!

CONGRATS!!!

Ashley Wray said...

Jenny Hogman! This is Ashley Wray! I hope you remember me from the good ol' 58th ward a long time ago! This blogging world is so small and it's so fun to "run" into other people! It looks like life is going well for you guys. Your little Kyler has gotten so big and #2 is on the way! Our little Rylee will be 2 in May and then #2 will be here in July. Anyways, check out our blog and hopefully we can keep in touch!

Carly Brian & Apollo said...

Congratulations you guys! That's awesome you are having another little boy. I think we will wait a while, let the shock of having a newborn fade.

Alli said...

Congratulations Kids! Haveing two boys are wonderful! its the 3rd one that matters!! haha.. Just kidding.

My life in a blog said...

Yay for healthy babies! Glad the ultra sound went well and Kyler will get a brother! So fun!

Lauri said...

Congrats! Two little boys, how fun! I hear boys are very energetic! I wouldn't know because EVERYONE of Emma's cousins is a girl. There's one on the way....girl. I wonder if we'll ever know what its like to have a boy in the family. I hope so. I'm so glad everything is looking good!

By the way, Kyler is so cute, and I love the name!