Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Our New Home


Well we have arrived in Evanston Wyoming safely and was welcomed by this white stuff falling from the sky. I believe that they call it snow. Kyler hates the snow but is loving the stairs in the apartment, Travis is enjoying work so far, and I am trying to collect my sanity by getting some order to the boxes.
It was harder then we imagined leaving our first home but couldn't deny how the Lord seems to want us here. I guess this is where we will grow the best right now. And as hard as change, leaving friends and loved ones behind, it is exciting to start a new and realize that a new potential can be reached. I am quickly learning things that I had forgotten while living in St. George. For example, sandals are not to be worn year round, coats do have a place in this world, skiing can be on snow as well as on water, and it is best to shovel not long after the snow has fallen. All in all, I think we are going to like it here!

5 comments:

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you've made it safely to WY. Whew, we (Bran and I) were so worried about you trying to get up there with all these snow storms.

Alicia Bunderson said...

you will love Wyoming. the Snow is the best part!!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

I'm so excited for you guys, what a fun place. I hope that you can settle in soon:) I wish I could be there to help you unpack boxes! We love you guys

Cammi said...

Yuck snow... sandals should be worn year round! Congrats on the move - we are excited for you and also for the arrival of your new little one :)

Tyler and Sheena said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I am so excited. This is Sheena from high school. How have you been? When is your baby due?