Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A New Me




Well being pregnant and enjoying all the "fun" changes that happens with your body, I have been wanting to cut my hair. So on Monday we were visiting my folks and I ran over to my cousin Kim's house to get a quick hair change. Well when asked what I wanted I told her I wanted my hair cut between my chin and my shoulder . . . as you can see it ended up shorter then everyone planned. I have to admit that I had a sort of panic attack in the chair when I felt the length but I am enjoying it more then I thought I would!! I wanted a change and that is definately what I got! This is what Travis thinks of it!! No he loves long hair so it is taking him some time to get used the dramatic change.

6 comments:

Jewls said...

It's a guy thing...they all LOVE long hair. But I think it's adorable short!!

My life in a blog said...

WAY cute hair, it looks great on you!! Kudos for taking the plunge!!

Tyler and Sheena said...

It's cute. I recently took a plunge to and went almost as short as you did.

Alicia Bunderson said...

Way cute Jen. I love my hair short. I would love to cut mine, but I am trying to grow it long because I haven't had long hair in years! I'm jealous!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

it's beautiful! I love short hair! you look so cute, as always! I cut my hair almost that short too, when I was pregnant with Bryant.

The Stone's said...

Jen I love love love it! So cute! You're such a beauty!