Well it has finally came and I count myself an official blogger now . . . I've been tagged.
1. What is his name? Travis Eugene Hogman
2. How long have you been married? 3 years and almost two months
3. How long did you date? Dated for eight months, engaged for four months
4. Who eats more sweets? Well . . . when I'm not pregnant I would say him but as of right now, Oreos are my favorite things ever and I tend to eat them everyday! So I guess it would be me right now.
5. Who said I love you first? Travis. I didn't know if I could say it back at that point so in response I just said "Could you say that again?"
6. Who is taller? Travis
7. Who can sing better? Without a doubt me but I must admit that him singing in his loudest voice as he's dancing with me sounds pretty darn good. . . well to me.
8. Who is smarter? Travis- he knows everything about anything and if he doesn't then he finds out, or makes it up I probably wouldn't know the difference :) jk, he is always learning!
9. Who does the laundry? Me, but if I could get him to do the ironing our world would be a lot less wrinkly.
10. Who pays the bills? Me, though he pays for it.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on the state we live in . . . we've changed sides every time we've moved but currently Travis is on the Right.
12. Who cooks dinner? Me except Travis cooks one night a week, usually Sunday or Monday
13. Who drives? Him especially now that we are back in the snow. If you had a husband who has done police driving training, you'd probably let him do the driving as well.
14. Who is more stubborn? we are both pretty stubborn, makes for good times in the Hogman home!!
15. Who kissed who first? Well it had to be him, but he wouldn't have done it if I hadn't looked up . . . we were dancing and I knew that when I looked up he'd kiss me . . . so I guess our first kiss was a 50/50. Though my "Why did we have to go do that?" kind of ruined the moment!
16. Who asked who out first? Travis asked me out to a concert and ice cream- match made in heaven!
17. Who proposed? Oh totally Travis, though he waited until I told him I would for sure say yes when the time came.
18. Who wears the pants? We've each got a leg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
2 things... can you please tell Travis that he needs to talk to Ben about cooking one night a week. And next, I want to hear more about your first kiss. Did you really say, "Why did we have to go do that?" Hilarious!
we have trouble with the ironing in this family too...no one wants to take that one =) It was fun reading about you guys...and good luck with those oreos
I love the subtle hint about ironing! Enjoy your oreos! You deserve every single one. :)
Post a Comment