Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1 Month Old!!

It is amazing to think that Eldon is already one month old! He is a great baby and has brought us a lot of joy and laundry! Here's a little bit about Eldon:




Current:
Weight: 8 lbs 15 oz
Height: 21 in.
Favorite food: Milk
Activity: Sleep, Throwing Up, Bathing, and being in the swing
Greatest Fear: Kyler

14 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Aww! What cute boys :)

Alli said...

So sweet!! Isn't it amazing how much a baby will complete your life!

Anonymous said...

What a cute, funny little post! Eldon is so cute! Both your boys are!

Jodi said...

Ohhh! He is gorgeous! I laughed at the laundry and greatest fear. Sounds very familiar!

Ashley Wray said...

So cute! Seriously, where does the time go? Love his greatest fear, Reese has the same one, her older sister. She's only been hit in the head once with a box of crayons, so I guess we should consider ourselves lucky! What cute little boys you have!

Lynsie said...

Jenni! He is such a cute baby! Good work!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Haha! They are so adorable! I love the laundry and greatest fear...those seem to be the funny truth!

My life in a blog said...

What lucky boys to have such a great mommy! :) Glad you are enjoying them!

Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl said...

What darling babies! Eldon is so sweet!

Jewls said...

Oh he is such a cutie! I can't believe he was born a month ago!!

Lauri said...

Wow! a month already. He is a doll!

The Stone's said...

I think it's so funny that you put Kyler as his fear! I really did laugh out loud! I know this baby is going to be terrified of Sawyer! She's little miss bossy and it's usually to her older cousins! He's so handsome! Happy 1 month Eldon!

A-L said...

Eldon is a beautiful baby! :D Congratulations! This is Anna-Liisa btw...long time no speak! How are you doing?

Christine said...

Kyler is such a sweet brother. And it looks like Eldon is lovin the attention. I just want to grab them and give them big Auntie kisses!