We would love to send you all a birth announcement we just made. If you would like to receive one please either leave a comment with your address or e-mail it to Jenni. I'll post it here as well for those of you who can't wait to see it!
You have such a sweet little family! i love the birth announcement! So great! Don't worry about sending us one, I just showed Ryan and we're fine seeing it on your blog!
Congrats on number 2. I was so excited to get your comment. I didn't know you knew Terrah. Small world. Well take care and tell your hubby hi for us! I love your blog. Eldon is adorable!!
CONGRATS!! We are very happy for you and your growing family. Eldon does look just like his daddy. We are so glad all went well. You guys are awesome!! We gave a shout out to you as we drove past your town to get here in Colorado. Sorry we couldn't stop, but we were pushing for time. Welcome to the world of two kids. It is pretty exciting.
I love it. So I am horrible at making birth announcements. We never did one for Alli. I told Jed I wanted one for Lucy. He's a graphic designer, so I have no worries right? Our child is almost three months now, still no announcement. I think we're passing on the announcement again. BUMMER for us.
Anyway, I love it, you have an adorable family -Laura
11 comments:
You have such a sweet little family! i love the birth announcement! So great! Don't worry about sending us one, I just showed Ryan and we're fine seeing it on your blog!
Congrats on number 2. I was so excited to get your comment. I didn't know you knew Terrah. Small world. Well take care and tell your hubby hi for us! I love your blog. Eldon is adorable!!
What a cutie!
CONGRATS!! We are very happy for you and your growing family. Eldon does look just like his daddy. We are so glad all went well. You guys are awesome!! We gave a shout out to you as we drove past your town to get here in Colorado. Sorry we couldn't stop, but we were pushing for time. Welcome to the world of two kids. It is pretty exciting.
very cute birth announcement! What cute kids you have girlie!!
Awww he is a beautiful boy!!
I love it. So I am horrible at making birth announcements. We never did one for Alli. I told Jed I wanted one for Lucy. He's a graphic designer, so I have no worries right? Our child is almost three months now, still no announcement. I think we're passing on the announcement again. BUMMER for us.
Anyway, I love it, you have an adorable family
-Laura
Aww that is so cute! It fits your baby. Congratulations!
Erin Darrington
You did a very nice job on designing that. He's a cute boy and I love his name.
WAY CUTE!!!
What a cute little announcement! It turned out so great and I love the little saying on the top!
Post a Comment