Thursday, July 31, 2008

If You could Talk to the Animals

So it was our county fair this week! We were so excited to experience our local fair! Travis comes from Washington where the fair is big and fabulous! And I come from West Valley were I am used to the Utah State Fair. Our expectations were high . . . let's just say that the three buildings of animals was fun . . .
We started with a fun time with the local hogs. Kyler had to pet them, no matter what end was closest to him.
We then heeded the call of the cows and went over to meet them.
Kyler was so taken with this calf that he thought they could be new roommates.
This is me intervening- much to Kyler's dismay.
And this is how much fun Eldon had with the whole experience.

Of course I had to include one of the converstations Kyler had with the animals. Here he is crowing with the roosters.

12 comments:

Alli said...

Looks like Kyler had a fun Time! that is super cool that you guys could do that!

Nate and Ash said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE the "cock cock do do!" That was cute. Lincoln should like the fair this year..at least I hope, last year the pigs squeals scared the crap out of him!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!!--ash f

Dalling Family said...

How fun! These are the moments as a parent you sit back and smile...to precious!

Lynsie said...

It looks like you guys had fun! What a cute video of Kyler talking to the poultry!

Andrea :) said...

Glad you guys had a fun time! :) I love Kyler talking to the chickens! Hopefully he doesn't realize that he eats them! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia Bunderson said...

That is so fun...so since you are in Wyoming why are you becoming a little farmer chick like me? Kyler would love it i'm sure!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That is so awesome :) I love the chicken talk!!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

That's so cute! Your boys are adorable!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Sounds like everyone had a good time with all the fun animals! Your boys are so cute!!

Carly Brian & Apollo said...

Looks like so much fun, kids and animals seem to have some sort of connection

Christine said...

My favorite is the video. I watched it over and over. I really miss Kyler he is so much fun! Boy is Eldon already looking bigger.