Well after reading the comments to my last post (thanks for the insight and also the votes of confidence!) I decided that even though I had been having one on one time with Kyler perhaps I should be doing some new things for those times. I had read an idea that I decided to try out and it worked great! I recommend it to anyone with children who needs to wash their window or glass doors anyways. Take finger paint, bucket of soapy water, and a sponge and this equals a really good time. We finger painted on our sliding glass door and then got to sponge it off! It was soooo much fun and Kyler had a great time painting as well as cleaning. Not to mention he got clean as he cleaned. So much fun!!
Eldon while we played . . . Kyler gave him a ball to play with just in case he woke up (which as you can tell by the picture he did!)
There are no pictures to document this story (thank goodness!) But yesterday I misplaced Kyler! As I was with baby I noticed I hadn't heard from him for a while. So I ran downstairs- nope, upstairs- nope, kitchen- nope, bathroom- nope but curiously there was a diaper on the floor! Then I looked up and realized he must have gone outside. So I ran outside he was no where in the back, no where on the side of the complex, and then . . . there he was in all his splendor playing with someone elses ball by our cars in the parking lot sporting nothing but his shirt!! I was mortified! Needless to say our backdoor will remained shut and locked no matter how hot it gets!!
14 comments:
What a fun and very creative idea. Can't wait to try that one. Love the story about Kyler. You must jot that one down for posterity.
Great idea! I'm going to have to try that because heaven knows our windows are in desperate need of washing anyways! Oh man, nothing is scarier than that 60 seconds of not knowing where your kid is! So glad he's ok! But glad you wrote that story down, it will be funny in a few days :)
hahaha. Jen, We all have had kids that do that! That is just so funny. I am so glad that I am not the only one that has done that!!
I'm glad you found Kyler. I bet that was so scary! What a great idea with the finger paints on the window, I even think that sounds like fun to do! You're such a great mom to make sure quality time is spent with both your children.
Oh kids are great entertainment right?
Great idea! Kids just love to be free don't they?
That is so funny about Kyler. That just makes me laugh!
That is so fun! Except I don't have a sliding glass door... someday though! That Eldon is just precious and you look FABULOUS!
that is such a good idea! you are such a cute mom. i nver have nay good ideas like that:( hopefully now i will, or i'll just take credit for all of your good ideas
You have such adorable kids, Jenni!
What a fun idea for you and kyler!! The naked boy story is pretty funny to!! Ah... the joys of parenting... it was bound to happen sooner or later!!
That is a way good idea. I used to paint on my mom's window when I was little for holidays and I LOVED it! So, I think it's a great idea. I am glad you found Kyler safe. I would have freaked out!
That is an excellent idea with the painting! I love it!
I laughed so hard about your misplaced story! I'm glad he was okay, that is so funny!
That's a great idea! What do kids love more than making a mess? I would die if Emma did that to me!
Post a Comment