Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Contributing to the local firework display!

It was so great to have the 4th of July, not pregnant!! We had a great and relaxful day. We went over to Hamblin Park where they had activities for all ages.


Kyler on the barrel train. He had to ride it twice.
They had a little barrel train and Kyler loved riding on it!



The whole family!! Aren't all three of my boys so cute??
They also did a candy cannon that Kyler was all over! Then at home we made yummy home made ice cream! Wow I use a lot of exclamation points . . .

Kyler and Eldon . . . yeah Kyler still isn't too sure about him.
And then out to the baseball fields we went to watch and do fireworks. Fireworks here are amazing because they aren't illegal! I've never experienced fireworks all around me before. And they weren't miles away they were literally right in front of us. It was amazing and very, very, very loud!! It was great to get out of the house even for a little bit!



11 comments:

Travis said...

We had a great 4th of July didn't we dear! I love you and am glad you are such a trooper with just having had a baby and all.

The Stone's said...

You are so skinny and I just can't get enough of that little baby! He is so flippin' cute! And what a good momma to go and celebrate the festivites when you just had a baby!!!! So skinny! I just love you! Let's play sometime when you're here!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July! You look so happy to not be pregnant! That is a fun little 4th of July family picture!

Ashley Wray said...

What a fun day! I tried to enjoy the 4th, but after all, I am still pregnant and sweaty (so jealous!) You look great! Little Eldon is so cute and tiny! Love the picture of him and Kyler! Sounds like all is well in the Hogman family of four!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Such cute boys!!

Lance and Nicole said...

Hey Jenny, this is Lance's wife, Nicole. I was telling Lance that we needed to ride up and see the fireworks there one year because I've heard how amazing they are. I told him you were the only one we know up there. He just kind of laughed. You look great after having a baby! And great job getting out and celebrating the festivities.

Jewls said...

I LOVE the 4th of July! And Happy (late) Birthday! You have the sweetest family ever! I sure love reading your blog!!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

You're family is beautiful, and you look great!

My life in a blog said...

You look so amazing by the way! Did you go home in your pre preggo clothes?!!

Lauri said...

Looks like fun! You look so good! I love the picture of your two little boys.

Tanya said...

i'm with shayla, you are so skinny already! i'm so glad i made your list, now i don't feel like a psycho stalker lurking around your blog! such a cute baby, even better only having to get up once a night! congratulations!