Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Decoratin the Tree

I love Christmas time! I love the traditions and the decorations! Finally we were able to put the decorations on the tree between the different things that Travis is involved in. It's not a great picture of our tree but it's fun to see our kids having a good time and then very proud of their work!

3 comments:

Andrea :) said...

Oh what fun! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Andrea said...

Cute picture! That reminds me I still need to take a picture of our tree.

Christine said...

It's so fun building memories. Now my older boys are just about putting our fake tree together that seems to be where the fun is. Nathan, Nicklas and I were left to decorate the tree this year. They grow up too fast. I love the last picture of all three of them.