Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

So this year we had a little Thanksigiving at our house. Travis' sister Tavia and her fam came down from Rexburg to spend it with us! It was so fun . . . but I really did feel that this was the first year without any adults to cook the meal. But we did succeed and I was so proud of my Turkey! Here are some pics of the highlights. We had a great time and loved having them here to share it with us!
Yikes! I'm responsible for the turkey!

Yeah it didn't catch on fire!
Boys trying not to eat before prayer!


One last hug before we say good-bye!

Really what can I say?

5 comments:

The Stone's said...

I love your face in that first pic! I would be so overwhelmed if I was in charge of the turkey. I was overwhelmed with mashed potatoes! Love you friend!

Erin Dooley said...

Look at you and your tiny little self!!! Good job on the turkey!!!

Andrea said...

Yeah a new post! I look almost every day. Looks like a great success. I have only cooked three turkeys in my life so I know the feeling.

Here Dwells Happiness said...

How fun!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Good job on the turkey Jenni!! I've NEVER done a Thanksgiving dinner....