So Travis turned 32 on December 5th. I was so proud because not only did he not guess his present (he is an expert at shaking a gift and knowing exactly what it is), 

but he had no idea about his surprise party!! It was great! We love our friends here! They made it so fun and wonderful!
I know that I should write 32 things that I love about Travis . . .and believe me I really do have 32 things that I love about him, but that would probably bore you so I'll just make sure that I tell him. Travis is amazing! And I always am in amazment how great he is for me and how lucky I am to have him. So I hope you know him and if not then I hope you get a chance to meet him and get to know him because he's wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for surprise parties!!!
Reminds me of dad. He used to guess every present before he opened it.
Nice work on the gifts Jenni! He is a super good guesser, so you had to of done well for him to not have a clue. I heard he had a blast!
Post a Comment