Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FYI

Just so you know I've been unable to update this blog lately. So today while I've been homebound by two flu-infested boys, I've updated. There are a lot of them. You can read all of them, or none of them! But I just wanted you to know that there are a few so keep looking down! Thanks for checking in on us!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Yippy! I love keeping up on you, how you're all doing, and such...can't wait to do some 'reading'!

Anonymous said...

You guys have been super busy with lots of fun things!! Your little guy is getting so big too! I love to see the pictures of all your cute boys! I hope they get feeling better.

Jewls said...

Jenni! Your boys are so cute! Looks like you've been busy...but it all looks fun, so I guess that's okay :) Hope your kids get better soon!

Vudochki said...

I'm so impressed with your updates! So, are your boys getting into your Christmas decorating as much as my girls are? I feel like I'm constantly saying, "Don't touch that!". I'm glad that Travis got a job and that you guys had icecream for dinner! What a terrific dinner! Merry Christmas!