the Hogman Family
Ha love it:) Too cute!
That is adorable! :) I don't know if I could find all my santa pictures of my kids! ha ha .. SO darling!! :)
That is so funny! I love the one with you in it!! It totally cracks me up!
What a fun idea!! I Love the picture with Kyler terrified of Santa.
Classic! Those were perfect.
So glad you're back to the blogging world! I love it all! Love the santa pics! So hilarious! I love Eldon's face in that last one. Very questionable!
So much fun! I LOVE it!
My fav. is by far the second one of Kyler. There is death in that child's eyes! Santa had better watch it! lol. Great post!
Fun to see how Santa grows on kids as soon as they realize what that big hairy guy does they just learn to grin and bear it. :) Cute pictures, I loved to see the change with the years.
So cute! Love all the updates. Your kids are adorable! Happy a Very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ha love it:) Too cute!
That is adorable! :) I don't know if I could find all my santa pictures of my kids! ha ha .. SO darling!! :)
That is so funny! I love the one with you in it!! It totally cracks me up!
What a fun idea!! I Love the picture with Kyler terrified of Santa.
Classic! Those were perfect.
So glad you're back to the blogging world! I love it all! Love the santa pics! So hilarious! I love Eldon's face in that last one. Very questionable!
So much fun! I LOVE it!
My fav. is by far the second one of Kyler. There is death in that child's eyes! Santa had better watch it! lol. Great post!
Fun to see how Santa grows on kids as soon as they realize what that big hairy guy does they just learn to grin and bear it. :) Cute pictures, I loved to see the change with the years.
So cute! Love all the updates. Your kids are adorable! Happy a Very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment