Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Five Years and Counting

Can you believe that I've been married for Five Years?? I can't it's gone so quickly. I think back on the 29th of December and how much I loved Travis then, and realize how much more I love him now. We've gone through 30 months of pregnancy, 23 hours of labor, 3 boys, lived in 3 states, moved 6 times, bought two homes, gone through five months of unemployment, potty training, 2 graduations, bought one minivan (which we swore we'd never do), dealt with numerous fish deaths, lived in snow, rain, sunshine, cockroaches, we've built a waterfall/pond together, we've known poor times and comfortable times, we've laughed and cried together, we've definately grown together. It has been a wonderful journey! Thank you Travis for choosing me!!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great post! It's so fun to get even a small glimpse of all that the two of you have been through together:) Happy Anniversary!

Alicia Bunderson said...

aw, jenni that was a cute post! Congrats on 5 years. Happy Anniversary! I still remember how beautiful you looked on your wedding day!

The Stone's said...

Well that just made me tear up!I remember coming to your wedding. I also remember almost getting hit by a car on my way in... good thing that didn't happen! I miss you! I'm glad you're dreaming about me, and I wish I had your long hair. I also really would like to know when you're coming down so we can play! Love you!

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! What a fun, crazy, busy 5 years it has been for you!! Your family is adorable!! We are so happy that Travis found a job and that things are going well for you all.

Deanna said...

I LOVE this post!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Brandon and Julie said...

Happy Anniversary, I thoroughly enjoyed your post and love all of your pictures. You are beautiful and your journey together has been as well.

Familia Morales said...

Happy Anniversary!

Andrea said...

Wow five years. Seems crazy you guys have been married that long. I'm sure glad to have you as a sister. Couldn't have asked for better!! Hope you guys had a great anniversary and a Happy new year!

Jewls said...

You're so beautiful! Congrats on five years! That's amazing!

The Armitsteads said...

Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it? What a cute family you have! It's nice to catch up!

The Harding Hive said...

Well, this makes me feel REALLY old, because I remember you as a dance student, just like it was yesterday. And you are still just as cute now as you were then! What a cute post. Thanks for sharing.

Dalling Family said...

Can I tell you that somewhere along the line I lost your blog and am so glad I found it again! I love your little family. You have three kids! That's new since I last checked....yeah it's been awhile. :o)
Katie