Walking back to the car.
Kyler refused to have his picture taken outside but then when we went to go meet up with Trav and the youth he wanted to get his picture taken infront of this statue.Travis had to work Christmas Eve, isn't that great that I get to say that he had to WORK!! It's nice to have a job. But because of that we weren't able to go down to my parent's for the annual Christmas Eve Program. Instead we were able to go over to our friends house the William's, and enjoy an evening of Fondue and fun. We love them!
Eldon and Katie playing around. Eldon was getting quiet, come to find out he was just chillin' in the entertainment center!
Boys in their Christmas P.J.'s! I love, love, love this picture of the three of them!
We gave Isaac a giant Elephant for Christmas. I think that he likes it!! I love his little grin!
My Mom doesn't sew, never did hardly when we were growing up. But she made these blankets for the boys so that they could be nice and warm this winter! They love them. Oh and she also gave Kyler this flute. . . yeah thanks for that one mom!
Kyler got the flute and Eldon got the maracas!
I love this picture of Travis. Travis comes from a family that loves to scrapbook. I haven't really been that into it. But for Christmas I made him a scrapbook of how we met and fell in love. I love his face as he's looking at it. It makes me very happy.
4 comments:
What a fun Christmas! Your family is SO stinkin cute:)
That looks like you had a great christmas! Your boys are so cute!
Looks like a fun Christmas! I love the picture of Eldon in the entertainment center. Your boys are very cute! And brave you! Walking Temple Square with all 3 little boys...wowza!
I want to SQUEEZE all of those boys cheeks... except for Travis'. That would be weird! But I love those boys! And you! And Travis... just not enough to squeeze his cheeks:)
Post a Comment